- You are constantly thinking about texts or calls you may receive.
- You think you feel your phone vibrate, and in reality you have no new texts or calls. (Also known as Phantom Cellphone Vibration Syndrome- and yes, it is real!)
- You are anxious or irritated when you are not able to use your cellphone.
- You choose to spend time on your phone rather than spend quality time with friends or family.
- You recognize that you are spending too much time on your cell phone and try to cut back.
Making these small changes can have a huge impact. Cellphones are extremely useful and have a lot more pros than cons, but remembering to take some time for your own mental health is crucial to your success!